Saturday, January 22, 2011

This has definitely been a year of changes for many of us. I like to start the year with a plan to improve on the last one. Besides the usual proclamations I am finding that folks are concerned about retaining their independence and not being a burden on family. My clients tell me that they do not want to be dependent on government plans for their retirement or care. I have included a link to a short video that addresses planning. After all if you read any of my previous posts, we are all better off with a plan than without one. Here is the link to the video. Let me know what you think. http://tinyurl.com/35kpxwm Just compy and paste in the browser.
I have also included a link below to the book Dignity for Life: 5 Things You Should Know Before Considering Long Term Care Insurance and an insert on the Class Act. web.ltcfp.com/agent/d/jerrylevyltc/DFL.pdf

No comments: